Saturday, March 8, 2014

Five Question Friday- 3/7/14


     It's back! You may recall this weekly post from months past. It's just a fun little blog/vlog in which I answer five random questions each week. It's also an opportunity for you to participate as well. I thought it would be a fun way to get the RH blog & community going again, but without completely overwhelming me as I continue to learn and/or establish our new daily routine with our little one. 

     I'd love to hear your responses to the questions, or suggestions for questions to include in the future. Simply leave a comment in the field below!


Questions This Week:
1. What was the best part of your day? What was the worst?

2. What is your favorite holiday? Why?

3. If you could have any pet, what would it be? What would you name it?

4. What is your favorite thing to do outside?

5. What is the most challenging part of being a homemaker?
(Thank you Amy K. for submitting this question!)

Linked up at: 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that it looks like you and Tennyson are doing well. My little boy turns 1 year old next week. The time has just flown by! Enjoy each day, exhausting as they may be. I'm continuing to keep you, your husband, and son in prayer. I hope that you have a blessed week.

    ~~Sarah from GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, and I found listening to your little guys noises so cute! I also find being structured a challenge, and self-accountability is not easy. My husband also says dogs have to have "big dog" names, so he says our future dog should be Bruce haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...